Reviewclub is about honest feedback on products you can buy online. By sharing your experience with a product you have tested and tried, you help others decide if the product is what they want or need.
Anyone can join Reviewclub and start testing products. However, we do have some guidelines to make sure that your feedback is fair, honest and real. Please read them carefully.
- You write reviews that represent your true personal experience with the product.
- You share your honest opinion whether it’s positive or negative.
- You do your best to review a product in a constructive and helpful way.
- You don’t write about things in your review that are not related to the product.
- You do not publish content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity, violence, or is profane, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or discriminatory.
- You do not publish content that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights (e.g., publishing another person’s full name, address or other identifying information without permission).
- When we ask you to share your opinion online, you will do so within two days, by posting a review of at least 150 words.
- You handle the products with care and send them back to us when requested.
- You respond quickly to our emails and questions.